We left as soon as Paul got home from work and we made it just in time for dinner. We just hung out, talked, and watched a movie that night.
On Sunday morning, we went to church. As we were walking through the parking lot to the church building, I said, "We need to hold hands." Nathan and Olivia decided to hold each others' hands instead of one of their parents'. It was so cute to see them walking like that together.
Cute Cousins
We had Olivia's birthday party that afternoon. I already wrote about that, so I won't bore you with the details again. Paul's grandmother met Ethan for the first time that day.

Jayne, Otis, Ethan, Olivia

That evening, we went over to Stephen and Naomi's for dinner. Stephen is my cousin and one of Paul's best friends and Naomi is a good friend of mine. They have a little girl named Grace, who has the cutest personality. We enjoyed some delicious lasagna and great conversation. We stayed much longer than anticipated because we just couldn't stop talking! Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures while we were there. I'll be sure to get some next time.
After all the kiddos were in be on Sunday night, Matt, Heather, Paul, and I stayed up playing cards. For anyone who doesn't know, you have to make a choice if you live in SC: South Carolina Gamecocks or Clemson Tigers. Well, Paul is a Clemson fan while my family and I are Carolina fans (especially Matt and Heather). Because of this, Paul decided to bring his Clemson pajamas to wear while we were there. And because of that, we made Paul play with the Carolina cards Matt and Heather had. Paul wasn't very thrilled, but we just had to get a picture. He threw the cards down on the table, Heather couldn't capture him holding them:

A little after lunch, the Crolley family drove back to Atlanta.
We had lots and lots of fun that weekend.
Nathan and Olivia LOVED playing together. And Nathan is such a sweetheart because he always wants to help. He "helped" Olivia put her shoes on before going outside. He also "helped" me change Ethan's diaper a couple of times. He's such a cutie!
Here are a few more pictures from that weekend:





3 comments:
I just saw this and loved looking at the pictures. I just have to say that my favorite is of the two cousins holding hands while walking into church. So sweet!
How is it that this post has been up a week and I am just now seeing it? I know you told me you added your pictures to Dropbox but I hadn't looked at them until this post. You got some cute pics! I still need to blog about that weekend and I'll be using some of them. I hope our common readers don't get bored :)
Wonderful pictures! Love, love the one of Nathan and Olivia heading into church. We're going to have to have a "sit-down" with Paul about being so uncooperative in the card-playing photo! Loved the stories as well. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment