Monday, June 4, 2012

Paul's 5K

I thought I already posted this, but apparently I didn't because it was just sitting there saved as a draft. It was actually supposed to come before the mini vacation post. Oops! Here it is now...

Our ward (church congregation) had a 5K activity at the beginning of the month. The Elder's Quorum was in charge of it. Paul works on Saturdays, but he took this particular Saturday off for two reasons: 1) He is the EQ President, so he felt like he should be there; 2) He wanted to run the 5K.

He diligently got up in the mornings to train for it and we are happy to report that he ran the entire time. There were a few people there to participate, but I thought more people would show up than did because we have lots of runners in our ward. Maybe it was just too early in the morning.

And they're off!
Run, Paul, run!
Chatting and re-hydrating after the run.
I stayed home with the kids while Paul ran because I was getting us ready for our mini family vacation that I'll write about later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the last picture best of all...something about the handsome men and the background of trees.