I can't believe an entire month has gone by since Ethan was born. He turned a month old on April 4th. On that day, we took him to the doctor for his well-check appointment and are happy to announce that he is a very healthy baby boy. Here are his stats:
Weight: 10lbs, 4oz (55%)
Height: 22.5 in (75%)
Head: 34 cm (50%)
Olivia and Ethan on Ethan's 1-month birthday. I love my cute kids!
Weight: 10lbs, 4oz (55%)
Height: 22.5 in (75%)
Head: 34 cm (50%)
Olivia and Ethan on Ethan's 1-month birthday. I love my cute kids!
Ethan still sleeps well and will sleep 5-6 hours at night before waking up to eat. He eats every 3 or 4 hours during the day (usually 4). Olivia loves her little brother a lot and is very intrigued by the little guy. Sometimes she'll suddenly stop playing, run over to where Ethan is, and stare in his face for a few seconds before running back to play.
I must admit I began to get nervous about having 2 kids as the time approached for Ethan's birth. However, after being a mother of 2 for a month now, I see that it's nothing I can't handle. That's not to say I haven't had a few days when both of them were screaming at the exact same time and I thought I was going to pull my hair out, then fall over and die though :)
Needless to say, we love our little boy and are so happy to have him in our family.
2 comments:
He's such a cutie! (and Olivia (or her mom)has a great sense of style...Grace has that same shirt! :)
They are SO ADORABLE!!! I'm going to have come over again soon just so I can squeeze them both. So cute.
Post a Comment