Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I Love...

I LOVE waking up next to this guy:


I bet you thought I was talking about Paul. While I do love waking up next to him as well, he's not who I've been waking up to next to lately. Ethan is usually sleeping between us.

I LOVE the fact that for the last four nights, Ethan has been sleeping between 7 and 9 hours in his own bed. Amazing for a 6-week-old. By the time he wakes up to eat, it's around 5:00 or 6:00 a.m. so I've just been keeping him in bed with us until Olivia prances into our room to get us up a little bit later. Here's hoping he keeps this up. If he does, we're going to move him out of our room and put him in the room with Olivia.

I LOVE seeing what crazy thing Olivia does next:


She walked out of her room today with her baby doll carrier on her head like it was something completely normal to do. Kids are so funny!

I LOVE my kids!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love this little guy and his big sister! Would love to plant a grandmotherly kiss on that sweet little chin. Hmmm. I'm thinking that Emma and Olivia are going to have a lot of fun together.