Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Big Helper

We got a new sofa bed from Ikea last week and we love it! Because it was from Ikea, it needed a little assembling. I took Olivia to Target while Paul worked on it, but he wasn't quite finished when we returned home. It turned out Olivia loved helping Daddy work with the tools.
After everything was put together, she walked around with the screwdriver touching everything making grunting noises like she was fixing everything.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a smart little girl she is!! I miss you all so much...won't be long before I can visit the little assembler and her parents.

State of Grace said...

what a good helper! She is just too cute! I can't believe that she is going to be a big sister soon! Crazy! Stephen and I are so excited for you guys! (but, we just wish you lived CLOSER!haha)

Rose and Daniel said...

She is so big! She's not a little baby anymore. They grow up so fast!