We had lots of company the weekend of April 15th. My MIL, Jayne, and her sister, Ann, came into town around noon on Friday. We girls enjoyed a day out on the town shopping, eating, and enjoying each others' company. That evening, we met up with Paul and planned to attend the Atlanta Temple Open House. Unfortunately due to severe weather, our tour was cancelled that night. Since we didn't make it Friday night, we decided to catch the first tour on Saturday morning. Sadly, Paul wasn't able to join us because he had to go to his internship. Here are some pictures of us outside the temple.
Ann, Jayne, Olivia, Me (The guy who took the picture for us apparently didn't wait until we were ready...oh well.)
Olivia, Jayne, Me
Olivia with Grandma Jayne
My brother, Bryan, and his family came to visit us that weekend as well. They were fortunate enough to make it in that Friday evening just before the weather got crazy. On Saturday, we had a picnic at the park, then shopped around the mall. After church on Sunday, we hung out, played games, and ate yummy food. Paul had to go to work/internship on Monday, but Olivia and I were able to go shopping again with Bryan, Rebecca, and Mallory before they left late that afternoon.
Olivia and Mallory had so much fun playing with each other. They would walk and crawl up and down the hall after each other squealing and laughing. Then they would run to the front door, beat on it, and look at each other and laugh. It was so cute! I tried to get a video of them doing it, but of course they stopped when I pulled the camera out. This was all I got:
I'm upset I didn't take very many pictures. This is all I have:
My cute niece, Mallory
I tried getting a picture of Olivia and Mallory sitting in this adorable chair Jayne gave to Olivia, but they wouldn't sit still. See for yourself.

I finally got Mallory!
I'm always happy when our family comes to visit and we always have lots of fun together :)
1 comment:
I'm suppressing some giggles as I think about the baby girls laughing and squealing as they go down the hall and knock on the door. They're off to a good start as cousins and friends.
If I recall, the reason I look so funny in the first picture is because I kept twisting around to get Olivia to face forward. She was much more interested in whatever was going on behind us than in the photographer.
Post a Comment