Speaking of food...We had a delicious dinner with our friends, The Millers: Rod and Carla and their baby, William. Carla is from England, so we didn't have the American traditional Easter ham, but had the British traditional Easter lamb with Yorkshire pudding, honey-roasted carrots, potatoes, peas, broccoli, and some amazing gravy to top everything off with. I'm not going to lie...i stuffed my face. For dessert I made a Milky Way Wonder Cake, which we topped with ice cream...YUM! I don't know why I didn't take any pictures...I get an "F" for that. It was fun to celebrate Easter with our friends.
Olivia is officially 11 months today! She's going to be exactly a year old in one month...CRAZY! She walks everywhere now. It's so fun to watch her walk. You can tell she's so proud of herself because when she walks towards you, she makes this excited wide-open mouth grin. So cute! She finally started clapping a few days ago. I've been working on getting her to do this for months now, but she was content on grabbing my wrists and making me clap instead of clapping herself. I caught her clapping on camera along with one of her favorite faces to make. She also loves to sit in front of her bookshelf and look at her books (sorry the picture showing this is blurry).

2 comments:
Beautiful pictures! You must give me the recipe for that Milky Way cake... sounds so good!
Thank you so much for posting these pictures and videos! It's wonderful to see Olivia walking, talking, and reading. And I love the picture of the three of you on Easter Sunday.
Post a Comment