Monday, April 11, 2011

Lots of Updating

Oh my! I have lots of updating to do! Instead of lots of boring text, I'll be brief.
As of March 15, 2011, Paul and I have been married 3 years! We couldn't celebrate on our actual anniversary, but we were able to go out to eat the next day while our wonderful friends kept Olivia for us. It was AWESOME to go out and not have to worry about Olivia. Unfortunately, I didn't take any pictures of us on our date. I guess I was too excited to actually be on a date that I forgot to whip the camera out...ha ha!
I helped throw 2 baby showers a week apart for some dear friends and had fun making the decorations for both parties. The first one was on March 19th for Liz. We had the shower outside at a park and it was a beautiful day for it. Little did we know that baby Lucas was going to grace us with his presence 5 days later! We had the shower just in time!
Cute, pregnant Liz
The party planners plus Liz (Me, Cidne, Erin, Natalie was unable to make it, but worked hard)
The next baby shower was for MaryEllen on March 26th. We had this one at MaryEllen's place so she didn't have to transport the gifts anywhere. We're still counting down the days until baby Cooper joins us.
Ellen with the party planners (Tarin, Me, & Erin)...I'm the only one not pregnant in this picture!
Olivia turned 10 months on March 29th. She is so much fun to play with. It's easy to get her giggling. She used to wave by flapping her whole arm, but now waves with just her hand. She is learning to walk and can take qutie a few steps before falling. She'll be walking in no time! We finally had to put up a baby gate to block off the kitchen because Olivia has figured out how to open the cabinets. We don't have handles on our cabinets, so we can't do anything to keep her out of them. She also has lots of little friends she enjoys playing with.
Olivia with her friend, Liam
Olivia with her friend, Darcy
Olivia with her friend, Finn
Olivia with her friend, Addison
Olivia with her "boyfriend", Joe. (I say "boyfriend" because back in December, she and Joe tried holding hands. A few weeks ago, Olivia gave Joe a kiss, which he leaned into. And they just seem to enjoy being around each other...in case you can't tell from the picture below.) And yes, they laid like that for a few minutes. I actually had time to get up and get my camera. It was so cute!
All snuggled up in Mommy and Daddy's bed
Olivia's walking!
That's enough for now. More to come later :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a doll! I love the pictures of her with her little friends too. Miss you guys and am thinking of what we were doing this time last week.

Kerry said...

I LOVE it!! Such cute pictures:) I'm glad you got that one of Joe and Olivia! Congrats on walking Olivia!