I was in the kitchen making dinner the other day, stepped into the living room for a second, and found Paul holding Olivia while playing the Xbox. Apparently she was having a ball because she was smiling away. I promise I didn't prompt her to smile in any way. I just walked out and this is what she looked like:

I caught Olivia giving me good little laughs about a month ago on camera and kept forgetting to post it, so here it is. Enjoy the wonderful sounds of baby!
2 comments:
Just found your blog and I love it! Tom was watching b-ball on the computer last night and Joe was just enthralled with it. Funny. Loved the laughing video. It reminded to put up the one I took of Joe laughing!
Olivia is SUCH a little doll! Bring her to book group again :)
Margaret
Post a Comment