Wednesday, November 12, 2008

New Nephew!


My sister had her first baby boy yesterday! His name is Liam Victor. I am so upset that I couldn't be there when he was born. When Tiffany had her first baby, I was at the hospital ALL day long. My mom emailed me a few pictures and he is adorable. I can't wait to see him in a few weeks. The picture I posted is of Liam and Ginnie (please note her adorable "big sister" shirt). I can't wait to see him in a few weeks.

Anyway...I still don't know much about all this blog stuff, but I'm slowly getting there. Be patient with me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are some good looking kids. Their parents must be hot!!!

Anonymous said...

Ginny looks so grown up next to her little brother. I know Tiffany is as anxious to see you as you are to see her and her newest arrival. Believe me, I know how hard it is to be away from the people you love, but somehow you adjust and learn to savor the moments you have together.