Weight: 12 lbs, 10 oz (66%)
Length: 24 in (88%)
Head: 40 cm (75%)
He smiles and coos now, especially after he eats. (I have the best video of him giving huge smiles and coos, but, unfortunately, it won't upload to blogger.)
He is a great sleeper. He eats around 8:00pm, then goes right to sleep and doesn't wake up again until around 4:00am or 5:00am. After this feeding, he'll go back to sleep until around 7:30am or 8:00am It is wonderful!
We don't have to rock him to sleep. You just have to swaddle him, give him his pacifier, and lay him down, then he'll go to sleep on his own. Sometimes we have to coax him to sleep after his early morning feeding, but it only takes about 5 minutes tops.
He doesn't like being alone. If we get up and go to another room, he'll start to cry after a few minutes, but will calm down again once you're back in his eyesight.
He doesn't always want to be held, but he does like to be touched. There are times when he just wants you to sit beside him and rest your hand on his chest.
He loves to watch Olivia and her crazy antics. He also loves staring at the world map we have on the wall.
He really enjoys getting a bath. If he is crying, he immediately calms down as soon as you sit him in his tub.
He also likes getting his diaper changed. He could be crying and crying, but as soon as I lay him down and start taking his clothes and diaper off, he quiets down and smiles at me.
He has discovered his hand and LOVES to chew/suck on it.
He is such a calm, chill baby. I'm so glad he was my second child because he made going from 1 to 2 children a breeze.
We love our Ethan Paul!
2 comments:
I love this little fellow too!
He is adorable!!! I can't wait until I can hold him again.
Post a Comment