Friday, July 29, 2011

The Battle of Eat vs. Sleep

On this day, Friday, the 29th of July, Sleep won in the great battle against Eat.

I gave Olivia a peanut butter cracker for her to munch on while I decided what to give her for lunch. After a few minutes, I thought it was weird that she wasn't fussy for more food because I knew she had plenty of time to finish her cracker. I look over and see this:

I think it's safe to say that lunch will have to wait until after nap is over. And who's to say when that will be because Olivia is now going on 3 1/2 hours of sleep. It'll be dinner instead of lunch when she finally wakes up! My little girl is all tuckered out!

A Small Note: Olivia is exactly 14-months today!

3 comments:

Teri S said...

Awww! Too sweet! 3 1/2 hours!?! You are one lucky mother!

DoubravaFam said...

I got the cubbies at Target!!!

Jayne said...

Ah, bless her little heart!