Tuesday, December 14, 2010

6 months

I can't believe it! My little girl turned 6-months on November 29th. She's a happy, healthy little girl whom Paul and I love so much! Here are her 6-month stats:

Height: 26.25 inches (68th percentile)
Weight: 15 1/2 pounds (40th percentile)
Head: 41 (12th percentile)
By 6 months she had been getting on her hands and knees and rocking for a few weeks but wasn't crawling yet...but, boy, could she get around. I am proud to announce that she began crawling last week! I can't wait for our family to see her at Christmas!

First time in a swing
She loved it
I decided to take Olivia's morning nap with her because it was cold and I was exhausted
Celebrating Daddy's birthday

3 comments:

*MaryEllen* said...

loving the snuggie!! :) I can't believe Olivia is already 6 months old!!

Kerry said...

I took a nap yesterday with Joe and the picture Tom took didn't turn out nearly as nice!! She's getting so big:)

Anonymous said...

Love all of these pictures and comments! You and Paul are such great parents, and I know that Olivia feels it in every fiber of her precious being.