Sunday, October 17, 2010

On October 8th, Paul, Olivia, and I trekked up to SC for the weekend. We stayed with Paul's mom on Friday. Olivia received lots of love from her grandma Jayne and Papa Otis (I have to specify which grandma because Paul's mom and my mom are both grandma). Aunt Elizabeth also got in on some loving when she arrived on Saturday.On Saturday afternoon, we went to Matt and Heather's to spend the night with them. We had lots of fun with Nathan and watching him give his little cousin, Olivia, tons of attention.

Nathan playing with Paul
Matt was holding Olivia and Nathan wanted to get some lovin' at the same time

Crammed together in the truck
I was stuck in the back with these cuties
Nathan wanted to help me give Olivia a bath
Playing outside with my nephew like a good aunt should

No comments: