
Paul, Olivia, and I drove home to Myrtle Beach for the weekend of The Fourth. We left on Thursday when Paul got home from work. Olivia actually did really well traveling that long. She was still in the stage when babies sleep a lot, so that helped. We only had to stop once on the way there and once on the way back!
On Saturday, the 3rd, a bunch of family came over to my parents' house. We had a cookout/pool party. It was a lot of fun to have everyone running around.



My grandma had 5 great-grandchildren born within 7 weeks of each other (3 of the 5 are my parents' grandchildren), so we lined them all up in age order and took a picture. It was convenient that their ages had them lined up girl, boy, girl, boy, girl....perfect! It was so precious to see all the little babies lined up together.
Mallory, Wyatt, Lucy, Logan, Olivia

Olivia was blessed at church on July 4th. We had tons of family there - I think we took up over half the congregation...haha! I don't have the pictures from Olivia's blessing on this computer yet, so I'll post them as soon as I get them on here.
After church, we went to Paul's sister's (Elizabeth) house and had lunch with all his family. Paul's other sister, Carrie, has 4 kids and it was so cute to see them be so excited to see Olivia. Brooke was especially adorable. She had a great time feeding Olivia. At one point, I was holding Olivia and she was crying. Brooke immediately ran over to Olivia, started patting her back, and began singing "I'm a Child of God" and "You Are My Sunshine" to her. I can't help but smile when I think of that.


After lunch, we went back to my parents' house and everyone that was staying there went on a walk around the neighborhood. (My mom is taking the picture, so she's not in it.)

Backtracking....on June 30th, Olivia went to her 1-month appointment. She got a shot, but only cried for a minute before she calmed down, so it wasn't too bad. However, I must admit that her cry was so sad that it just broke my heart. Here are her stats:
Weight: 9lbs, 11 oz - 63%
Height: 21 3/4 in - 74%
Head: 35 - 71%
I'm not much of a storyteller right now...sorry! I just want to catch up on everything, so this was just a brief synopsis. More will come later.
2 comments:
Thanks for posting these pictures! I like them all, but I LOVE the one of all five babies lying on the floor. The little Crolley babe on the end is especially adorable.
You got some good pictures! That one of Tiffany and Liam is so cute!! Can't wait to see the pictures from the blessing day- I need copies!
Post a Comment