Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Olivia Jayne is Born!

Olivia Jayne Crolley entered the world on May 29th at 4:21pm. She weighed 8lbs 3oz and was 20 1/2 inches long. She came out crying and healthy. I can't express the joy I had when I first heard her cry. I just couldn't believe I was a mommy as I looked down at her chubby-cheeked face.














My mom, both Paul's parents and stepdad were there at the hospital when Olivia was born. We were grateful to have them there supporting us. Mom stayed with us for a week to help us out at home. I am sooooo thankful for her willingness to do that. She was a huge help. I don't know if I could've done it without her.
And here are a few more cute pictures from Olivia's first few weeks here on Earth.
This next picture is for Paul's sister, Elizabeth. She got this onesie for Olivia and all the aunts keep joking about how they're going to embroider their name at the bottom. Ha ha!

Being a mom definitely wears you out...

...but it sure does make you happy :)

2 comments:

Heather said...

Olivia is so so beautiful. I just love her so much!

Anonymous said...

I loved reading this and looking at the pictures. You and Paul are such great parents, and Olivia is a fortunate little princess to be surrounded by so much love.