Tuesday, January 12, 2010

YES MA'AM!!!!

Well, I have been reprimanded by my mother for not updating my blog in almost 3 months...I know, I know, I've been a slacker. Anyway, so I'm going to obey my mom because that's how I was raised...to honor and obey my parents. I honestly don't have time to do it this very moment, but this is a promise that an update will come VERY soon.

P.S. I hope you're happy, Mom...hee hee :)

4 comments:

kandra said...

you crack me up!

Teri S said...

What a good little girl! It's good to hear that allllllll that extremely difficult training worked! You were such a difficult child! Hee! Hee! Love my Sunshine!

Heather said...

I was wondering!! You must get better at this by the time your sweet baby arrives. :)

Anonymous said...

I'll be looking for an update right along with Mother Teresa, especially concerning some news you'll be getting next Thursday.