Sunday, July 26, 2009

It's been too long...

I haven't blogged in quite some time, so I apologize to all out there who have been wondering if Paul and I are still alive. Have no fear...we are alive and well :) Anyway, I have a few things to catch up on, but I'm going to put them in separate blogs so this won't be a massively, long blog.
On June 21st, Paul and I had a picnic in Roswell. Roswell is such a cute town...I just love it! We sprawled out on a blanket, ate our chicken salad and brownies and listened to a swing band that was there playing called The Gentlemen of Swing. It was a nice atmosphere and the breeze was nice that day. I set up my camera on a trash can and took a picture of us using the self-timer, but then I accidentally deleted it! AH! Alas, I still have one picture of us that day:


And here's The Gentlemen of Swing:

On June 28, we again had another picnic and our good friends, the Scherers joined us. This time we were entertained by The Milkshake quintet. Paul, Daniel, Rose, little Noah, and I all enjoyed the atmosphere and each other's company. There's just something about picnics that I just love!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a nice looking couple! I love the way you two always manage to find fun things to do.