When I really stop and think about it, it just doesn't seem real that I'm married, have two kids, and I'm 28 years old! On my birthday at the end of August, I just kept thinking that I still feel like I'm 21 instead of only 2 years from being 30. Crazy! If you're only as old as you feel, then I'm in good shape. Ha ha!
We pretty much celebrated my birthday for 3 days. It was great. My birthday was Thursday, which is the day of the week we usually have play group. My friend, Kerry, hosted and she made lots of yummy treats and asked another friend to bring chicken salad. It was all so delicious! They even sang "Happy Birthday." I just wasn't too happy about the trick candles. Ha! Sadly, I don't have any pictures. I think someone had a camera, though. I'll have to hunt them down :)
There happened to be a girls' night out scheduled that evening (coincidentally, not for my birthday). A bunch of us got together for soup, bread, and chatting. They got me, though. I was in the middle of a conversation with someone when everyone suddenly burst into the birthday song for me. So sweet of them!
Friday evening, Paul took me to a Braves game for my birthday. Even though the Braves lost, it was a fun game to watch and we ate way too much food! Thanks to Kerry for watching the kiddos for us!
I've been wanting to go out to breakfast for a while now, so we finally decided to do it on Saturday morning. We tried a new place called Egg Harbor Cafe. It was amazing! We want to go back again and again. If you live in Atlanta, I definitely recommend it.
Yeah for birthdays!



1 comment:
You should list all that fried food you had!! I'm glad you had a wonderful birthday:) Christie has a video of your trick candles. You should definitely post that:)
Post a Comment