About a month ago, I heard Olivia complaining for help about something. I finished washing dishes and went to see what was going on. This is what I found:
It was too funny not to snap a picture before I helped her out of her shopping cart. Aren't I such a mean mommy? Ha ha!
Because of insurance stuff, we didn't take Olivia to her 18-month appointment until she was 20 months. We had to switch pediatricians and are really happy with the new doctor thanks to a great recommendation from some friends. Although Paul and I liked him, Olivia had a little bit different of an opinion. She played happily in the waiting room, but as soon as we tried to weigh and measure her, she screamed her head off and continued to do so while the doctor checked her out. Fortunately she calmed down quickly when it was all over, but she was not a happy camper. I'm glad Paul was able to go to that appointment with us because I wouldn't have been able to hold her down with my pregnant belly being in the way.
According to the doctor, she's a "string bean." Tall and skinny as usual. She received a clean bill of health :)
-Height: 34" (90%)
-Weight: 25.3 lbs. (Didn't write down the percentile, but it was average)
-Also didn't write down her head circumference, but I remember the doctor saying she didn't have a big head, which is how her head has been from the beginning - small.
And just a few pictures...
Olivia loves to put her taggie on her head, then put her cowgirl hat on top.
She loves to cheese for the camera

And she loves to make faces at the camera
1 comment:
We just had Grace's 15 month appt...and it was the first time we had to deal with the SCREAMING, THRASHING child when the doctor checked her out. Same doctor...same place...but Grace has decided to enter terrible two's early! haha
Post a Comment