Our little 3-soon-to-be-4-person family traveled to the doctor today to find out if we were going to be welcoming a little boy or a little girl circa March 7th, 2012.
Here I am the day of the big news. I'm exactly 20 weeks pregnant. I've reached the top of the hill, so it's all downhill from here!
So what do you think? Boy or girl?
I'll let Olivia tell you...
It took quite a few shots to get Olivia in the picture with the sign and that was the best I could do I wanted to get a picture of her holding the sign, but she kept throwing the sign down and getting up to look at the screen on the camera instead of pose for it. I finally had to hide the camera, wait for her to be distracted by the t.v., prop the sign up, then quickly snap a picture. Here are some of our failed attempts:

Everything else (organs, heartbeat, weight, etc.) looked great, so he and I both got a clean bill of health today.

Paul was standing beside me holding Olivia while the ultrasound was being done. I think Olivia was confused about what was going on because she was quiet and kept looking at what the tech was doing to me and at the screen...just staring.
We are so excited to be welcoming a little guy into the world. We can't wait!
4 comments:
Congrats! You get to have the best of both worlds!
Congrats!! I'm so happy for you guys:)
I'm so excited for you guys! It's really fun to have a boy and a girl. So you're in for some good times!
I loved reading this and looking at the pictures. Hmmm. I'm trying to figure out who Ethan looks like.
Post a Comment