I got a new nephew the day before Mother's day. His name is Lucas Robert Stalvey. He was born at 12:02am on May 7th and weighed 6lbs, 13oz. I can't wait to meet the little guy this upcoming weekend! Congrats to Matt and Heather! And congrats to Nathan on becoming a big brother :)
I usually try to post things in order as they happen, but I figured blogging about Olivia's and my trip to Utah would definitely need to be its own post. So I have skipped those 9 days for now. Don't worry, it will come within the next few days.
Olivia has always been fascinated by the dryer. When I put clothes in it, she will stand right in front of it looking in while I try to shove wet clothes by her little head so I can get them in the dryer. As of yesterday, her fascination went to the next level. I pulled some clothes out of the dryer and immediately went to the closet to hang Paul's shirts up so they wouldn't wrinkle. Meanwhile, I left the dryer door open because I was getting ready to transfer more clothes into them from the washer. As I made my way back to the dryer, I noticed Olivia was no longer standing in the hallway. Guess where I found her?
Yep! You guessed it. Inside the dryer!

My parents joked to me that she was her mother's daughter because I used to hide in the dryer when my siblings and I would play hide and seek in the house. Ha ha! She loved playing in the dryer so much that she decided to get inside it today as well...
That's my silly girl! She's going to be ONE on Sunday! Crazy!!!
4 comments:
Too funny! Made me giggle! We knew the dryer moment was coming! She is your daughter, Amanda! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi! Hi!
So cute! She can't get the door open by herself, can she?
Such a cutie pie!!!! Can't wait to see her in just a few days!!
I love those smiles!
Post a Comment