Olivia is a talker! She makes all sorts of sounds now like: Mama, Dada, Baba Gaga, and AAAAHHHH! That last one is her favorite...hee hee :) She still has no teeth, but can eat foods like bananas, Cheerios, etc. She loves to feed herself and thinks that she has to eat whatever you're eating. She hates eating vegetables, so we have to mix them with fruit to get her to eat them. She doesn't smile at people she doesn't know very well. I guess we're doing a good job at teaching her not to talk to strangers. Once she does know you, she smiles and giggles away. Her favorite hobbies include: crawling, pulling up on anything she can grab, throwing books and movies off the shelves, figuring out how to get into EVERYTHING, and getting hit in the face with toys (seriously...she cracks up when we throw stuff in her face. Don't worry, they're really soft toys that can't hurt.)


It was such a beautiful day on January 29th, which was her 8-month birthday. We just had to get out, so we went to the park. Olivia enjoyed watching all the kids and parents playing soccer, racing, and playing other games. She also loved raking the grass and picking up the leaves. She would've loved to eat a leaf, but much to her chagrin, her mommy and daddy wouldn't let her.


I just can't say this enough: WE LOVE HER!!!
2 comments:
Oh she's getting so big! What a beauty. Kiss her for me! I miss her, and you, too!
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed reading about Olivia's latest accomplisments (eating cheerios and talking and getting into everything) and looking at these pictures and the video. It made my day complete!
Post a Comment