Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Ringing in Another Year

We had lots of fun ringing in 2011. We went over to Kyle and MaryEllen's for the festivities. They had some friends from Mt. Pleasant visiting, Scott and Rachel. Chris and Tressa were also there. We ate lots of yummy food and played some fun games.








We also enjoyed listening to Olivia crack up laughing at Moose barking and Moose's toy duck quacking. Here are some videos of her laughing.


We toasted 2011 with sparkling cider in ghetto plastic champagne glasses (I say "ghetto" because the bottoms kept falling off!).

The Crolleys (that's us!)
Kyle and MaryEllen
Chris and Tressa
Scott and Rachel
A first for me this new year was watching someone saber the top off a sparkling cider bottle. It was interesting to say the least.

The boys were being taught on You Tube how to properly saber the top off.

Scott did the honors (You can't see it very well in the video, but you get the gist of it.)

All of us (except Olivia who was sleeping by now) after many, many tries to get a perfect picture. Still not perfect, but it'll do.
Happy 2011, everyone!

2 comments:

*MaryEllen* said...

I'm so glad yall came to our little NYE shindig! We had a blast & I'm glad you took some great pics & video! Fun times!!

Jayne said...

I enjoyed watching and listening to this so much that I've viewed the videos five or six times today. She likes animals...or at least she likes Moose. I'm glad you and Paul and Olivia were able to bring the new year in with some nice friends.