Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Olivia's 2-month Update

Our little one is growing up so fast! As I write this, she is 9 1/2 weeks old! Where has the time gone? I'm sure it'll only keep going by faster and faster. I took her to her 2-month appointment back on July 29th. She did really well with her shots. She made a bad face for the first one, then cried after the second one. As soon as I picked her up and put the pacifier in her mouth, she stopped! Amazing! She never got a fever, didn't act extra sleepy, and didn't act cranky! Even more amazing! I was sooooo happy!


Here's what she does since her 1-month appointment:
-smiles (especially at her daddy)
-coos
-hold her head up
-sit in her bumbo like a big girl
-scoot herself by pushing off with her legs (the doc even commented on Olivia's strong legs)
-wears 0-3 month clothing

Here are her 2-month stats:
-Weight: 11 lbs 2 oz, 60%
-Height: 23 in, 76%
-Head: 37 in, 10% (her head measures little, but it looks proportionate to her body...fortunately)

Cousin Nathan was concerned for her happiness

I just love her cheeks...so kissable :)

3 comments:

Jayne said...

She's so adorable! Thanks for posting this update. I loved spending time with the three of you this weekend...makes me so happy to see you and Paul loving this little angel so much!

Heather said...

I just love that picture of her sleeping. She's so beautiful. And that picture of Nathan with her is so sweet! :)

Teri S said...

What a cutie! An older cousin is the next best thing to a big brother.